Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Girls, Fashion Week Commences This Evening!!!!!! And Anna Is On Her Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       September is a month of events, and the first one kicks off tonight, at Lincoln Center, as Fashion Week 2012 arrives!!!!!!!!  There will be more glitter and gay than usual at the famed arts mecca, as models,  runways, and of course ANNA (whom all my girls know and love!!!!!!!!!!) descend on the place.  Personally, I hope I can corner Anna for some girl talk about the upcoming Season, and bite to eat!!!!!!!!!  Even if it just watercress sandwiches and tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         I can't believe I have not been called, or invited to any of the functions, yet!  I mean, some of my favorite designers are going to be there, and I want to see what they are offering that I can actually wear.  Maybe I will check with Grace (Coddington); bet she will be on the premises, too, and if so, she could get me in somewhere!!!!!!!  I promise you, dolls, if  I succeed, you will get such a report, and I will get such an expansion of my clothes closet!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            The Fall Season is upon us, with the start of Fashion Week!!!!!!  Anna, we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             But I am not going anywhere near that silly Andre Leon Talley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: