Followers

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

After 56 Years, This Shot Still Takes My Breath Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          I thought you might need some cheering up, girls, so when I saw this classic shot from "The Sound Of Music," I knew this would do  it.


                                           That is Heather (Menzies), third from behind Julie. Heather  left  us all too soon,  back in December of 2017, and I still miss her.  And, of course whenever I see tthe  film, or even shots,  she is  the one I  want to be.  


                                             Actually,. thanks to Heather's  co-star,  Debbie Turner, (Marta) I  can.  I  have my fabric curtained mask, designed  by Debbie.  So does my husband, David, and when we wear them, we look like  Honorary Von  Trapps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                               Eventually, this madness will  end,  and then  I  can use  it  as  a kerchief, just like Heather did, with this outfit, in the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                  Cherish the beauty of this shot, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                   Thanks, Debbie, and always remember  Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Thanks.
Wish I could jump into that picture like the scene from Mary Poppins!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I know; so do I.
When I saw "Mary Poppins," at age 9,
and they did it, I wanted to also.
I still do!!!!!!!!!!!!