Followers

Monday, April 26, 2021

Welcome Back, Annie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    While David works from home here, I read, and while both activities are going  on, we have WQXR on, listening to its midday broadcaster, Annie  Bergen. Her soothing voice is as comforting as the music played.  It just wouldn't be a day without Annie.


                                       Annie returned last Thursday, from almost a two week absence, due to a broken elbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!  Nevertheless, Annie is back, and both David and I  feel so much better, because of  it.  My books, this blog, and WQXR, plus Annie, are helping us both through this pandemic.


                                          Thanks to all at WQXR, and welcome back, Annie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Victoria said...

Ow that looks serious!
Have you ever been in a cast??
I have, and will never take being able-bodied for granted!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
When I was about 8, I sprained
my wrist, and had to wear something.
I am not sure if it was a cast, but
it was rather encumering.