Followers

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Hey, Celia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby Gojira And I Want To Be On "Sunday Pancakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                    Since March 21, girls, Celia Keenan-Bolger has been doing her own podcast, with members of the Theater Community as guests, for discussion and fun.


                                     Now, I have been a memory of that community since 1981, and Baby Gojira is my faithful companion and Nurse Practicioner.  We both have stories of our own to tell, and have had many experiences to share.  And we both have been keen on sitting down with Celia.


                                       So, Celia, if you read this, check out my email address, and book  me a session!


                                        Oh, and I like my pancakes plain!  Baby Gojira likes blueberry!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Well, now I kind of want pancakes ...

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

So do I! And just imagine,
with Celia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!