Followers

Friday, April 30, 2021

Girls, The News Is Just Too Good NOT To Share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                               Yes, darlings!  On September 7 of  this year,  my childhood icon, and our, Hayley Mills  will  be publishing her autobiography.   I think  "Forever  Young" is a great title,  because to so many of  us she will  always be just  that.  And those, like myself,  who  grew  up with Hayley, will  feel younger, ourselves.


                                                  I can't wait to  hear what it tells.  Hopefully, more than costume fittings for "Pollyanna," and working with Jane Wyman!  But, remember, Hayley is a good girl, and she always will  be.

                                                     I  mean, my God,  "Cobbler, Cobbler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                                    Go  to your local  bookstosre, and place a hold on this  immediately!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              




                                                     "And what a  time  we'll have there, one and all,  at  the  Ugly Bug Ball."

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Looking forward to reading this!
As a little girl, I always wanted to be her.
Or Judy Garland, or Annette Funicello, or Shirley Temple.
Or the little girls who modeled clothes in the Sears catalog.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I did go through a Hayley period.
Also Shirley and Judy.
And then Angela Cartwright and Heather Menzies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!