Followers

Thursday, April 22, 2021

I Know It Is Now Called "Earth Day!" But I Prefer Calling It Arbor Day, As I Learned From "The Little Rascals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                   Darlings, were it not for "The  Little Rascals," and this segment, and song, I would not have known what Arbor Day was.  They sure did not teach us this, in elementary school.  And I always liked the song these two  sang. I sing  it every year on Arbor Day.


                                     It is simply licentiious,  darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     You just have to live, to  hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                        
                                            Keep you eyes on the song and dance number, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is SO me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Earth day was Arbor Day??
How could I have not known that!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I think Arbor Day became Earth Day, in 1970.
My God,I was still in high school!

Victoria said...

The seventies don’t seem that long ago to me.
Then I do the math and realize it’s Half a Century.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
How right you are. I cannot believe it.
In two years, I was recently informed, my
50th high school reunion is coming up!