Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Wouln't It Be Fabulous, Darlings, To Look Like Catherine Deneuve, In This Time Period???????????????????????????


                                               " In an April dream,/ Once you came to me......"--                                                                                                  Dionne Warwicke, "The April Fools," by Burt                                                                                                  Bacharach, and Hal David.

                                                Which is the April Fool's joke on all of us, girls, because who the hell  does??????????


                                                   Yes,  it is April Fool's Day, and this was the best I could do.  As I have said, April is a month  of mixed  emotions for me, which I will get to in subsequent posts.


                                                     Remember, "April showers bring May flowers !


                                                      So welcome in April,  everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  



                                             

2 comments:

Videolaman said...

I'd be happy to look like Catherine at ANY period of her career: even today she's absolutely gorgeous and seductive.

The Raving Queen said...


My Dear,

So would I! Not to mention
Blythe Danner!