Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Happy Holidays To All, From My Friend, Nicholas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                      Two days ago, Friday, I had a pre-Christmas visit with my friend, Nicholas, and just look his luxurious new bed.  Doesn't he look cute in it!  I am telling you, girls, Nicholas is ready for photo shoots!



                                         He hugged my right foot, put me through my paces, running up and down his town house stairs, several times, then sat with me, while I rested.  I petted him, and gave him my special chin scratches, which he just loves.  It made me feel so good to see Nicholas.  He sends his love to all.



                                          Following the visit, I went with Nicholas' owner, also named David, to a screening of the new "West Side Story."  A post will be coming during the week, but let me say, at this time--I was enormously impressed.



                                            If only Nicholas had come, too.  I know he would sit next to me, poised, and sit through the entire movie.



                                           And he would mask up, too, darlings!  He is a cat with sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

He sure would, he’d wear a stylish lil cat mask, and he would say “check meowt”

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Nicholas is such a sweet cat.
His presence brightens me each
time I visit him.