Followers

Friday, December 24, 2021

This Is The Night Of Nights, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       Girls, I always maintained Radio City's Nativity had such spectacular staging I don't think it could have topped the Real Thing.  Well, maybe if around the stage periphery there were kicking Rockettes, but when staging an historical replication, there is just no room for the Rockettes.



                                          This is a big night.  The Miracle Of Jesus, and a lot of work for Mary to do!



                                          From childhood on, I always thought the Star Of Bethlehem appeared in the sky on this night.  A part of me still believes that.



                                              So, to all my girls on Christmas Eve, the happiest of nights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                              As the days slowly grow longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Singing O Holy Night, O Little Town of Bethlehem, Natividad, The First Noel, and Many others!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
We watched the Yule Log last night! I
always loved it!