Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

It Is Not Too Early To Think About New Year's Eve--So Make Sure There Is Veuve Clicquot On Hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           Girls, I am telling you; nothing livens up New Year's Eve better than a bottle of Veuve Clicquot!  This is potent stuff, darlings; one glass, or flute, of this, and I am off to Dreamland, Wonderland, or wherever.  For others, it may take two or three flutes; for others still, two or three bottles.  Don't let that money and liquid go to waste, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                             I actually prefer this to Dom Perignon.  With 'Veuve', and a television, one can feel themselves in Times Square, from the comfort of their own room, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                              That is the way we will do it, this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        

7 comments:

Victoria said...

I can’t drink because of a medication I’m on, but I really don’t miss it!
I sure do not miss the headache the next day!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
How true! I am very careful
with my intake!

Victoria said...

Even as a kid, I could see the destructive force that alcohol was to some folks

Victoria said...

Some of my family members still have a problem with alcohol.
Until they accept they they just cannot drink. At All.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I concur with you. My childhood
friend destroyed his life with
alcohol

Victoria said...

ah yes, Doug.
So, so tragic.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

Doug would have been 67
this month. He had so much
potential. It still makes
me sad.