Followers

Friday, December 17, 2021

Welcome Our New Home Arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                             He arrived yesterday, darlings, and isn't he just the cutest?  I finally have my own Cucumbo doll, from "It Conquered The World." Drone not included.



                                               Really, darlings, the things you can find online.



                                             Now, all I need is a Mrs. Voorhees doll.  Complete with machete!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Welcome, cutie!!!
I have given away SO Many unique stuffed toys over the years.
My grandchildren are not into that sort of thing.
I kind of regret it now though.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I know what you mean.
I was the king of board games, when
I was a kid, and now I wish I still
had some of them.

MartyO49 said...

OMG....What a hoot

The Raving Queen said...

Marty O49,

Isn't it! I just love having
my own personal Cucumbo doll!