Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Oh, My God, Girls, How Could I Have Forgotten???????????????????????????


                                                  The post I am ending with today is where I should have started.  But it has been a busy, and occasionally sad time, so I became flustered, as I was anxious to get the book information out to you.



                                         That said, it is time for us to welcome a new reader, which has not been done in some time.  The follower indicator is now at 118, and I see an unfamiliar name, Kimber Pelsor, so, welcome, Kimber.  I don't know how you found your way here, but, on behalf of my girls and myself, welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hope you find entertainment, amusement, and information in these posts, and feel free, if inclined, to comment on anything along the way.  And this blog goes great, with coffee!



                                              So, a BIG welcome to Kimber, followed by the official induction, via this blog's unofficial theme song.



                                                                                     


                                        Welcome, Kimber, and everyone else, as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

It’s all too easy to get flustered these days!
Hard to think straight sometimes

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Indeed, it is!
I get days mixed up sometimes!