Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

"Down Came The Napalm, And Burned The Spider Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                   For a slow-moving film, it was really easy for the militia to kill "Tarantula--" a few simple Napalm bombs, and it is burnt to a crisp!  But who eats barbecued spider?   Only, please don't tell me people do, dolls!


                                    This thing was nasty and creepy.  Yes, it leers in at Mara Corday in her bedroom, dripping venom, and manages to incorporate theories of giantism and acromegaly into the plot; this film certainly reassured me, darlings, that I had no business taking Advanced Placement Biology.  So, it is a good thing I did not try.


                                       As for spiders, I will stick strictly to "Charlotte's Web!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

It is not often that someone comes along who is both a true friend and a good writer; Charlotte was both...

The Raving Queen said...

Victorria,
Each time I have read "Charlotte's Web," it
reduces me to tears! She was so sweet!