Followers

Friday, January 28, 2022

Girls, Any One Of Us Can Be A CoverGirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         You have to admit Niki Taylor looks fabulous.  She can barely be set apart from her 1998 CoverGirl mag pose, or her current one on television.



                                          Now, not all of us can look like Niki, but there is no reason, if we want to, that we cannot be our own CoverGirl.  Even if one has to cut the center of a mag, and photograph said face poking out through the cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                           I mean, hons, one must do what it takes.  But, for those serious thinking gals, here is a tip--
                                       Simple makeup from CoverGirl.  That's all it takes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I remember the tragic death of her younger sister.
From heart disease I think.
She was just a teenager.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

I had no idea. How old was she.
As someone having had both open
heart surgery, and a heart ablation,
I can relate.

Victoria said...

Her sister was seventeen, Niki was twenty.
One article said a heart condition, another said asthma.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

How sad. I also had asthma as a child.
One reason why I connected with "The Song
Of Bernadette.