Followers

Friday, January 21, 2022

When I Sometimes Felt I Had No Place To Go, He Took Me Somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                I was sorry to learn of the death of Meat Loaf, whose talent and work I admired.  How often have I sung "Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad" to myself or listened to the song pictured for comfort. Of course, he was great in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show," and a talent too good to be overlooked by even a Theater Queen such as I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                 It is only appropriate I end this blog day with Meat Loaf's most upbeat and impassioned song.  Here it is, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                                                   
                                                          Rest In Peace, Meat Loaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

So sad.
He died of covid.
Was against vaccine mandates, I read.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

I did not know that.
Sad because it probably could have
been prevented.