Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Darlings, How About A Summer Lunch, At Balthazar?????????????????????


                                 Summer is steadily slipping away, girls, and I think we all deserve a summer luncheon.  Not one of those spread sheet Civil War graveside picnics, nor a Jane Austen country "Sense And Sensibility" type.  I mean, be real!  In this heat?  With things crawling and scratching below you?  And in those gowns????????  How the hell did they ever do it.



                                  Selecting our best summer frocks, I suggest a lunch at Balthazar.  Who knows, we may run into ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!  And wouldn't that be exciting?



                                     Just think, elegant coolness in the midst of the hottest time of year.  And ANNA.  Who could resist such a proposal?



                                       We shall see if my suggestion comes through.  If so, I will give you a full report.


                                        And the latest from ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You know it!!
That Alabama humidity had me breaking out in a heat rash.
My delicate skin needs cool breezes, mild temperatures.
I have it back under control now!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
If only you could join us at Balthazar!~
I get it about the skin; I am so fair
the sun just fries me!