Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Sad, And Good News--This Was The Last "Sventoonie," But He Will Return In The Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   Girls, I am telling you, "Sventoonie" is the most fun-filled comic relief TV has said since Amy Sedaris, and it is a shame she does not come back on.  "Messiah Of Evil" was the last "Sventoonie" for this season, but he has been renewed for the Fall, meaning more than just us residing here love him.  And Trevor. And, of course, Blob E. Blob.



                                       For awhile though, it will be strange, ending "Svengoolie" without a "Sventoonie" to look forward to.  We already have experienced that, as shall be reported.  But the promise of a return of "Sventoonie" is enough to keep as calm for the remaining summer months.  I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to seeing "Sventoonie" and company in the fall.  Here are some films I hope he deconstructs--1.  "The Horror Of Party Beach."

                       2. "She Demons."

                       3. "Spider-Baby."

                       4. "The Baby."

                       5. "Curcuru, Beast Of The Amazon."

                      6. "Reptilicus."

                       7. ""Plan 9 From Outer Space."

                       8.  "The Hideous Sun Demon."

                       9. "The Curse Of The Living Corpse."

                     10. "Horror Hotel."


                     Those just happen to be my picks, darlings.  I am sure all of you out there have more, so any suggestions, just add them to your comments.



                        I can't wait to see what "Sventoonie" comes up with!!!!!!!!!!!

       


                 


                      



2 comments:

Victoria said...

Welp, as you know I have recently returned from a trip to Alabama.
So, I cannot be expected to think straight for a little while.
The only good thing about that place, is my son and grandsons are there.
Not only was I in Alabama, I was inside a WALMART in Alabama.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
A WALMART? In Alabama? There could have
been an incident? A friend of mine got a
Master's Degree there. He said there was
nothing else to do there, and it was SO
hot!