Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

I Do Not Care What Jennifer Aniston Says, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do NOT Ingest Collagen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                             First of all, even if mixed with juice and coffee, what the hell does it make them taste like?  Collagen is said to be good for the skin, darlings, but, hons, I have been astringing and moisturizing all my life, and the results are almost Jennifer Jones, (and I wear panties!) like, so I think my skin is in pretty good shape without ingesting an unknown substance.



                                                 Really, it is funny how people hop aboard these health trends, while ignoring scientific facts, like the efficacy of the Covid vaccination.  I am not talking about Aniston here; I am sure she is on board with everything, but there are some Jennifers I know who don't take heed.



                                                   I want all my girls to stay safe and healthy, so I can report all ongoing news from here.  So keep slathering on the make-up cream, sunscreen, or whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                     Listen to The Raving Queen, dolls, and not some commercial shiller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh she’s selling that stuff now??
Shame on her; people Trust her for some reason.
Seems exploitative.
She certainly does Not need the money!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I never heard of Collagen,
till she started hawking it.
You are right; she does not need
the money. And does it really work?
I doubt it!