Followers

Friday, July 1, 2022

Welcome July, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Of course, I know it is America's month's, and there will be plenty of time for that. Especially since America, of late is in such a state of flux I am truly concerned about its Democracy.



                                     I have not figured out how we will celebrate the Fourth, but tomorrow night we will watch "Svengoolie'--more on that one, dolls!!!!!!!!--and a week from tomorrow, we are seeing "The Music Man," at my favorite theater, the Winter Garden, and they had all better be there, or the Raving Queen will be enraged.  Get back on your feet, Sutton!  And fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                     More than that I cannot tell you.  This was the fastest flowing June in my life, and I hope July, like Summer, lets things move slow and easy.  And for all those with July birthdays--though I don't think I know anyone--congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                        And so the second half of the year begins!  Who knows?????????????



.

 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I have high hopes for Music Man at the Winter Garden!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

So do we! Looking forward to it!