Followers

Friday, July 29, 2022

Darlings, I Need Some Cerulean In My Closet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                        "Why is no one reaaaaaady??????????"


                                        "Have you got Demarchelier?"



                                      "I will deal with all of this."



                                        Like I have said, girls, summer is just speeding by.  So, now I am looking over my closet--I am not even thinking about fall, yet! --and I see it lacks cerulean!!!!!!!!  I mean, how can that be?  I am not to be outdone by Blake Lively!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                           Can someone even get me Demarchelier?   Where is my coffee?  I want it hot, not tepid!



                                             See what I am up against, girls?  And all I ask for is a little cerulean!



                                              What are you up against, darlings???????????????????????????

2 comments:

Victoria said...

We ask for so little!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Ain't it the truth?
I ask for the times to change for
the better!