Followers

Friday, May 5, 2023

Darlings, It's Cinco de Mayo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                        Girls, my posting has been sporadic, what with doctor appointments this month.  Nothing disastrous, just follow ups, required more as I grow older.



                          But you know what Cinco de Mayo means to me?  It is the one day in the year I allow myself to eat Mexican.  I love it, but it does not love me.  Putting int en francais, darlings, the consequences mean I will spend a lot of time in la salle de bain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                          Right now, I am good, as I am not dining till dinnertime, with David.  Who seems to have a cast iron intestinal tract.  Wish I could say the same.



                           For those who can imbibe, I wish you unlimited Sangria and Margaritas. Have some on me, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                            Another day to celebrate!  Take them as they come, for we surely need them!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Amen, we SHOULD celebrate every chance we get!!
Myself, I usually order fajitas.
I give the sour cream and all the spicy toppings to my husband.
It does make for a blander dinner but my tummy appreciates it!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I had a chicken dish that was very spicy--more
than I am used to. So far, no aftereffects By
all means, be kind to your tummy!