Followers

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Darlings, We Have GOT To Go To The Karl Lagerfeld Exhibit At The MET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             I mean, ANNA had something to do with it, in line with the Costume Institute, so that is reason enough alone.  As The Raving Queen, I have to get to as many designer exhibits as possible, and this is one not to miss.  It runs from May 5-June 16.  If I have to walk, crawl, or purchase tickets online, I am going.



                              ANNA, I am telling you, you are missing out not having me on staff!



                              Join me, girls, and help support fashion and glamour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              I mean, it matters!  It really does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I have seen just about every major exhibit the costume Institute has had. This is one not to miss I agree I will probably plan on going. Anna Wintour has a great job with the Institute

Victoria said...

On my way, just as soon as I get out of Hair & Makeup!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Of course! One has to look one's best at these things.
Especially if a chance ANNA sighting occurs.