Followers

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Oh, My God, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Five Twelfths Of The Year Is Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                       That is right, darlings, but all I can think about right now is how nervous I am about my upcoming 50th high school reunion.  Not only going back to the place of my past origins but facing some people who were rather mean to me back in the day--girls, of course!--and how am I supposed to handle that?



                            Plus, my hair, my wardrobe, what shall I wear?  It is too late for an appointment with Sally, and while my closet is every bit as good as Blake Lively's, I simply cannot decide on an outfit.  I am thinking of something pink, which is a signature color for me.  May everyone help get me through this upcoming weekend.  I will not rest till Monday June 5, when I will be back here, where I belong.



                             Nevertheless, I will see you tomorrow on June 1, delivering the goods!!!!!!!!!!!!



                               Happy June!  May was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Channeling Sally, Blake, Anna, and AMY on your behalf!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Thank you. I am so terrified. Something about
this reunion scares me.