Followers

Monday, May 1, 2023

"Those Dreary Vows That Everyone Takes, Everyone Breaks, Everyone Makes Divine Mistakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                                  They don't write them like that, anymore, darlings!


                                                  What would May 1 be, without Julie Andrews singing her perfect rendition of "The Lusty Month Of May?"  I played it first thing this morning, and I will post it at the bottom, here so that all may experience its radiance.



                                                      May is what I call my "half month;" on the 18th I will have been 68 for six months.  Time is on the march.  But as long as there are foundations and concealers, girls, I don't intend to let it stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                           I have a jam-packed month, followed by my 50th HS reunion in June.



                                                          Wishing you all a merry May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Here is Julie and Company!  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Singing it!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Such a great song! But no one tops Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!