Followers

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Girls, We Have Some New Readers To Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   Can you believe it, girls?  The follower indicator is now at 131, so it is time to welcome more new readers.  Their names are Parker Duncan, and Barry Cosgrove.  My girls and I welcome you both, and hope you find this blog entertaining and informative.  



                                     Lots of events this month, culminating on June 3 with my 50th high school reunion.  Oh, my God, what am I going to wear?  Blake Lively--help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My hair--Sally, get me an appointment!  This is what it is like to be me--imagine 24/7 of this.  Which is why I have the job--I am the only one who can handle it.


                                      But the best to you, Parker and Barry, feel free to comment on here anytime, and now to welcome you with the blog's unofficial theme song--Deborah Harry singing "Call Me!"

                          Enjoy!  And remember, this blog goes great with coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Welcome!!!
Coffee, or Tea, or BOTH!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Yes, any beverage is welcome!