Followers

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Girls, Let's Vist The Island Of Dead Dolls, In Mexico City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           Who would have thought, darlings, that I would have had any reason or desire to go to Mexico?  But the Island Of Dead Dolls, which I only recently heard about, is fascinating.  A macabre collection of dolls somewhere in a large city.  An island unto itself. It sounds eerie and fascinating; just  the perfect trip for all us girls.



                              I don't know much about Mexico, outside of Tijuana, and "The Night Of The Iguana," and I am telling you, both did not give me a good opinion of the place.  But now with this, I cannot wait to go there, and see this macabre collection.



                               No to mention how it started, and why.



                                Girls, make sure all your dolls do not end up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I’ve heard of it!!
You know me, I’d not only go, I would spend the night there!!!
We could film our own horror movie!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
It was referenced in a book I recnetly read.
I looked it up, and of course I want to go.
Yes, we could make the next "Blair Witch Project!"