Like the sign says, I am having a colonoscopy on Wednesday, so I will be off this blog for some time. I don't want to do it, but it is that time. Tomorrow is the prep, which is still horrible: God grant me the strength to get through it. Then Wednesday I go and have the procedure.
So much fear and things to worry about. And yet I must go through this. I would honestly rather do this than the alternative.
May I return to write more about interesting items, new movies yet to be seen, and books having been and being read. And anything else that should come up.
Wish me luck, girls! I will report on what happens when I return!
"Oh, Mommy, Mommy, don't let the hurt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
You WILL be back, and sooner than you think!!
And better than ever!!!
Post a Comment