Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Can You Believe We Have Been Through Five Months Of This Year? Already????????????????


                                              I thought all us girls needed a romantic Victorian farewell, in light of all the heartbreak that has hovered over, and in some cases impeded, celebratory Summer comings.


                                              Something sad happened to me; a childhood friend died, at only 61 years of age, on May 20.  I am still thinking about that.



                                                   But we did have fun with Svengoolie and Sventoonie, and Blob E. Blob.



                                                    Fatima celebrated its 105th Anniversary.



                                                    And now comes June.  May it be better than its predecessor, as fun for those of us who need it.  



                                                     And may I read more books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                    "Bye, May!  Hope David and I have as much fun in June as this month!



                                                        See you next month, dears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh no, only 61?!! What happened?!!!
I’ve lost several friends too soon, mostly to cancer.
One to suicide.
Both my kids have lost friends to suicide.
And motorcycle accidents.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

According to his older sister,
all the siblings I am in touch with--
they were five--now four--Jimmy, the
middle child, died of frontal temporal
lobe dementia. He suffered through it
for eight years. He also had Covid
in January.

I have lost three people to suicide.