Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Hey, Ryan Murphy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why Should I Do Your Work For You???????????? Shouldn't I Get Paid???????????????


                                                  Girls, you have heard me say on here how my dream job was to be in casting.  Just because it did not come true does not mean I practice it, now and then.  Back in the day, when the rights to "Sophie's Choice" had been sold to the movies, I predicted that if Meryl Streep were cast as Sophie, she would win the Academy Award.  And look what happened.



                                                    Ryan Murphy is planning a mini-series about Truman Capote's Swans.  The only one he has cast is Naomi Watts--as Babe Paley, a choice I question.



                                                      Now, Ryan, take a look at Blake Lively in this pants suit.  Here is the perfect choice to play Slim Keith.  Blake practically looks like her!  And what a coup it would be for you to pull off getting Blake for your series.



                                                        Blake, this role would be perfect for you.  I would take it in a minute, if I could.



                                                          But I cannot, because, as also previously stated, I want to read for the role of Baroness Paulie De Rothschild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I NEED that pantsuit!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

You would look fabulous in it!