Followers

Friday, May 27, 2022

Girls, Join Us Tomorrow Night, As "Svengoolie" Once More Presents The Famous 1959 Chiller "House On Haunted Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



                                    It really is the one and only, darlings.  No matter how many times I see and/or write about the film, it delights. Carol Ohmart's sexiness and screaming were apparent back when I was a child.  As were Carolyn Craig's hysterics as Nora Manning.



                                      Vincent Price Month concludes with this always appreciated gem.  What a perfect way to kick off the official start of Summer.


                                          Now, I am told "Sventoonie's" show will be a repeat, as he has finished his first season.  May he come back for a second.  And let's hope the repeat deconstruction is "Dementia 13!!!!!!!!!!!"  I just love it when the nasty brother pushes his sister into the lake, drowning her.


                                             I understand little Pippin is excited.  He may be the only one in our house, never to have seen "House On Haunted Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                               See you tomorrow, at 8PM, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I plan to tune in!!
I need an escape; my husband has been even more stressed and grouchy than Usual lol

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Sorry to hear about your husband.
This movie is perfect escapism.