Followers

Sunday, May 1, 2022

My Good Friend, Nicholas Wants To Wish All On Here A Happy May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                              Here is Nicholas, looking his picture posey best in a Spring Garden shot. He is filled with love for all and wants to wish readers a happy May.  Nicholas seems pretty happy himself, and I am happy about that.  But how I miss visiting him, and I hope to see again soon.  Maybe on the street, for a walk, or out in the back yard.



                                                 Nicholas is becoming a star on this blog, and he sends all his love, and best wishes for May.



                                                     As do I, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Riding high in April, shot down in May
But you know I’m gonna change my tune
When I’m back on top, back on top in June!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

Let's hope May is not that bad!