Followers

Friday, May 6, 2022

Casting Directors, Attention--Find This Guy And Give Him More Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      It was my dream to be a casting director.  It never came to pass, but I have no regrets.  Nevertheless, I still have my casting mentality.  So, every so often, I spot someone, in a show, on a commercial, who I think has it, and deserves more work.  And thus, it is with the guy on the Taltz commercial, a medication for psoriasis.  


                                        This young man is fresh, cute, personable--all the things I wish I had been when I was his age. Well, time has made up for it, with me.  But who is this guy?  And why isn't he getting more work?  I want to know who he is, and I am urging all casting directors out there to give him work!!!!!!!!!!


                                          Talent is out there, if you know how to look for it!


                                            Which Michael Mayer certainly did not, when he cast Beanie Feldstein!!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

Victoria said...

You’d have been a kickass casting director!!
Or theater critic!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I wanted to be The Times theater critic.
Which is why I majored in Journalism,
and wrote for school publications.