Followers

Monday, May 16, 2022

Nicholas Sends Mid-May Greetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                              My lovely feline friend, Nicholas sends love to one and all.  He is eager to love and be loved, as he is confined to that townhouse, and I know he wants some company.  But he is one clever cat--he LOVES the movie "The Shadow Of The Cat"--so he will find a way to defeat obstacles in his way.



                                                Even a photo of Nicholas cheers me up, and this is the latest.   I know he anxiously awaits my next visit, as I do him.  Notice how spotless the floor is, and how lovely the rug is. Nothing but the best for Nicholas!  He is one discriminating cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                Love you, Nicholas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

And I’ve got pieces of April...and it’s a morning in May..

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

Nicholas is such a love. He brightens
my day!