Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Darlings, I Want To Play Baroness Pauline De Rothschild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         Isn't the decor fabulous?  This photo just fills me with home decorating ideas!



                                        Girls, in case you have not heard, Ryan Murphy is planning a series of sorts based on Truman Capote's Swans.  The only one cast, so far, is Naomi Watts, who is playing Babe Paley. Funny, I see her more as Slim Keith.



                                          It will be interesting to see who gets cast as Capote. Hoffman is gone, and Toby Jones is likely too old now.  But he was the best.  Please, God, don't let it be Leslie Jordan!!!!!!!!!



                                           Much as I love Evan Peters, I cannot see him as Capote.  So, maybe Ryan will pull a casting coup and surprise us.  I am looking forward to this series, which presses all my social buttons.



                                               And I would make a fabulous Baroness Pauline De Rothschild!  The title alone, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Naomi Watts as Babe?? Hmmm
PSH has a son who is an actor; looks a Lot like his dad.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I know. A good casting job will have to
be done on this one.