Followers

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Another Reason This Day Is Special....Happy Birthday, Dexter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                    Today is Dexter's birthday, and I want all on here to wish him a happy one.  His owner, Michael, has been saying Dexter is 13 all year, so I imagine this day he turns 14.  Go, Dexter!!!!!!!!!!  He still barks with joy, whenever I visit, and he can really jump.  I should be able to do Dexter's leaps, but I wouldn't dare try!



                         Sweet, handsome Dexter!  He deserves whatever he wants on this very special day.



                        David, I, all at our house, and all on here wish Dexter the happiest of birthdays.



                        Love you, Dexter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                        Addendum--Actually, today, the 23rd is Dexter's birthday.  Happy Birthday, Dexter!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Happy Birthday dear Dexter!!
We love you!!!
How’s Nicholas doing these days?!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Isn't he the sweetest?