Followers

Friday, February 3, 2023

Happy Birthday To Blythe Danner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   Girls, if I woke up in the morning looking this good...oh, my God!!!!!!!!!!!



                                  Today is Blythe Danner's birthday, and my girls and I all wish her a happy one. But this is not just any old birthday.  This is a milestone!



                                     On this day, Blythe Danner turns 80!!!!!!!!!!!  Can you believe it, darlings?  How I would have loved to have had her gene pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                     If I knew Blythe, which I don't, I would have invited her for afternoon tea at the St. Regis Hotel.  Who knows, she might be seen there.



                                     So, Happy Birthday, Blythe, and have yourself a great celebration.  Tea with jelly cake.  That's what all my girls love.



                                      Beauty untouched by time, darlings!  We should all be so lucky!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

What IS her secret!!!
Us ladies in our sixties, we do what we can, but can you imagine being EIGHTY and looking that radiant?!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I am just trying to make it to 69.
Yes, Blythe is amazing. So is Meryl.
Unfortunately, none of their offspring are as
gorgeous as they are.