Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Who Is "The Spectrum Guy?" His Name Is Jim Conroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Girls, if any have the hots for him, I would not blame you.  There is something appealing about him, and he is good looking, in a sort of realistic way.  His speaking voice is terrific; wouldn't we all just want to hear him whisper sweet nothings into our ears?????????????



                             From Mr. Conroy's standpoint, I have to admire him.  Because of this gig he has landed, plus the amount of time seen on TV, he enters the pantheon of great commercial characters, like Dean Winters, as Mr. Mayhem, for "All State," or Stephanie Courtney as Flo for "Progressive."




                            Those royalties must be rolling in.  So, good for you, Mr. Conroy.  Finally, someone who presents themselves on commercials as likable.



                               Not like that Jack and Connie for "Consumer Cellular."



                              Who?  Darlings, they are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

hmm I guess I don’t really have the hots for Anyone at my age, but I certainly find him talented!!
And handsome!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Definitely. And I am happy when someone like this gets a good gig. This could pay for the children's college education.