Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Before Wrapping Up February, Happy Birthday To A Special Person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Today is the unreal--not "un-birthday," as in "Alice In Wonderland--" birthday of my sister, Penny.  You see, she was a leap year baby, so in a year not a leap year, she celebrates it on the 28th.  Some do it on March 1st, I am told.



                               To think, my sister is now 83.  Hell, I am 68!!!!!!!!  Where has the time gone?



                                I hope she has a great day.  She is not far from Philly, so maybe she can hit the clubs!



                                  Whatever she does, I wish her all the best!  And so do my girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

May God Bless her and Keep her!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Thank you. We are the last of those who lived in the Highland Park house!