Followers

Monday, February 6, 2023

Isn't This Extraordinary?????????????????????


                       For board game mavens--and I know there must be some on here--this is Hex And Company, a sort of cafe, bar and game room. They have two locations--one on the Upper West Side, near Columbia University, and the other at First Avenue in the East Seventies.



                        David and I have got to explore this.  For just $10, you can get a table, pick a game, and play any you want.  I am so curious to see if they have the games of my era.  Because if I were to go there, here is what I would want to play--Candy Land, Chutes (or Snakes) and Ladders, Uncle Wiggly, Go To The Head Of The Class, Monopoly, Careers, and of course, "SORRY!"


                           If we go, I will be sure to give you girls a full report.


                           Oh, and I am sure Chess and Checkers are there, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Love all your game suggestions!!
I’d add Scrabble, Boggle, Hands Down, Clue, Dutch Blitz, Life, and Mystery Date!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I never played Boggle or Dutch Blitz!
I know the first is a word game, but
what is Dutch Blitz?