Followers

Monday, February 13, 2023

Hey, Girls, It Is Fashion Week!


                                      No wonder I haven't heard from ANNA; she has been too busy with all this.  And with Blake Lively out of commission right now, for reasons I will later post, why wasn't I asked to co-host?



                                       From the looks of this, I would say there is a Felliniesque look this year.  I would love to wear what the girl in front is, because it has some dash of color.  I always favor color over dark, so I would hope there was some on display by some of the designers, like Lacroix, Balenciaga, and, yes, even Ralph Lauren.  I mean, as a gay man it is hard enough to find any clothes on look, but now the industry is going to make it hard on women?  



                                          Please don't permit color to become a thing of the past!



                                          Fashion Week means, for me, time to scan my closet, to see what I really need!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                           Think pink, yellow, orange, and jungle red, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                            Hey, ANNA, when can we meet for lunch???????????????????

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I know, why won’t Anna hire you, you’d give fashion week the shakeup it so desperately needs!!
Let’s be honest, fashion needs you All Year Long!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Thank you. I feel like I have plugged myself
enough on here, someone would have called attention to
ANNA about me? I would love to sit down and chat with her.

Mistress Maddie said...

I adore Anne Wintour, but if she doesn't see a need to hire you to replace the vacant spot left by Andre' Leon Talley, why she must be off lately.!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Mistress Maddie,

Thank you. I agree. I would love to work with ANNA.
Fashion needs some help, and I can give it.