Seven months have just gone by. And this month seemed to fly faster than the others.
A heat wave--two, actually--two summer colds, a colonoscopy--which came out OK--and an obsession with seeing movies that by this age I should have already seen.
Yes, July was both an exciting and challenging month. I am always glad of the support I get from my readers, as well as all my friends here--David, Baby Gojira, Little Pippin, and Cucumbo.
To think tomorrow is August 1st already. Before you know it, Proserpina will be packing to return to Hell. That always makes me sad, but I will have more say on the day tomorrow.
Meanwhile thank you for the fun and warmth you brought us, July. Seven down, and five to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you next month, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
August!! The final month of Summer!!
It’s bittersweet for sure.
What do you & David have planned?!!
Victoria, You are so right about August. David and I later this month are taking a trip to my hometown in NJ to visit my parents' graves, so I can read the "Wuthering Heights" passage over them.
Post a Comment