Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2019

An Understated Farewell To One Of The Two Worst Months Of The Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

                                                       I have always believed that once one gets through February, the year kicks off.  The days get longer, Spring arrives, the weather is warmer, and one feels more comfortable about venturing outside.  I always breathe a sigh of relief when we come to Feburary.

                                                         Not that this was a bust.  We celebrated the birthdays of Blythe Danner, Shelley Plimpton, and my sister.  We saw The Gallery Players' production of "Once Upon A Mattress."  We dined for lunch at La Grenouille.  Yes, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                          We also said goodbye to Lee Radziwill, and remembered the year anniversary of my father's passing.

                                                           So, February was hardly a bust.  How could it be, with my beloved David, beside me?

                                                             March looks to be potentially exciting.  See you all, then!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: