Followers

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

We Welcome A New Reader, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                Girls, I am so excited!  It has been awhile, but the follower indicator is at 85 now, so someone wonderful has found their way here.  While I do not know who you are, exactly, let me bid you welcome, and hope you get enjoyment and information out of what is written on here.  The world of The Raving Queen is a wacky one, and I do my best to keep up with it.

                                                 As I tell everyone I welcome, it goes great with coffee=--I never write without it--so make sure it is beside you.

                                                  And now, here to welcome you, is this blog's unofficial theme song--

                                                  Enjoy!  And Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: