Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Just So You Know....................


                                         On my last blog post, girls, there appears something I have never seen before--a Location listing--and it is not mine.  I had been fiddling around a bit, because, in case you are not aware, Google+ is being shut down on April 2, and I have got to see if this means the demise of my blog.  Or what.  People far more knowledgeable than I are to be consulted.

                                         But the important thing I want readers to know--this blog is written out of Brooklyn, New York.  I have never been to said Canadian spot, nor do I care to.

                                          If anyone out there can help me remove it, please feel free to comment!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Hey don’t leave us!!
I’m running out of blogs that are not sales pitches😒

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I don't want to leave. I am
not sure yet if my blog will
be involved. If so, I will
surface on another venue.

But let's hope I stay here!