Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2019

How Could I Forget Bitch Of The Week?????????????????


                                  My God, girls, it is Thursday!  Maybe my coffee is not strong enough.

                                   I wanted to be certain, before I posted this, but, with all that has emerged in the past week, I can safely say it.

                                   Jussie Smollett is the winner of this week's Raving Queen Bitch Of The Week Award.

                                    Not only a bitch, but just plain dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     I take gay bashing seriously.  So, when I heard he staged the whole thing, and snookered two guys into enacting his attackers, I was livid.  Jussie, you disgrace and insult the LGBQT Community, the Chicago PD, and even your two cohorts, who did it for money, and can be accused only of stupidity.  I actually feel sorry for them.  You duped them and then with the whole homophobic ranting and rope coming from you--what kind of scum, are you.

                                      Poor baby!  You were only being paid two million dollars!  And THIS is how you negotiate for a raise???????????  You just killed you career, hon, because who the hell is going to hire you for anything? Soon, you'll be picking spuds out of ash cans on Sunset Strip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        That would be  a suitable punishment. Nevertheless, I feel some legal
reprimands are due, and, hopefully coming your way.

                                         You idiot?  Just who the hell did you think you were?

No comments: