Followers

Friday, February 1, 2019

Girls, I Cannot Emphasize Enough How Important It Is We Hydrate Our Skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             
                                                    "Look at my hands.  Mother said you could
                                                      always tell a lady by her hands."--
                                                    Evelyn Keyes as Suellen O'Hara in "Gone
                                                       With The Wind" (1939).


                                        Suellen had a point, dears.  Though we are freezing up here in the Far North, it is just as important to hydrate our skin in the Polar Vortex, as it was at Tara.

                                         You should see my hands, girls.  Dried, cracked and peeling in some places; this Winter has sure done a number on me.  How do I get through it?

 With this, darlings!!!!!!!!!  CeraVe moisturizing cream.  Each morning, after my bath, I luxuriously rub it into areas of my skin.  Results don't happen right away,  but with perseverance, things can be brought under control.  

Sometimes, at night, when I remember, I also use CeraVe night cream. It is even creamier than the moisturizing lotion, and makes me feel like a Hollywood movie star!  And isn't that what we are all aiming for, girls????????????????

                                             I cannot stress the importance of skin health, no matter if one is sweating at Tara, or freezing up north in the Polar Vortex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               Moisturize, deodorize, accessorize!  It has been my mantra, for decades!

                                             Fit for a queen, just like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I see a dermatologist regularly
I might try that Dupixent stuff, if my insurance covers it

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I see one, too. Am
overdue for a visit
because I had to see my
PCP about my respiratory
illness.