Followers

Monday, May 27, 2019

A Cujo Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 Cujo, my lovable boxer friend, is going to be OK.  He had some procedure near one of his eyes, is on anti-biotics, and the cone is to keep him from scratching, which could annoy the area, and possibly the cornea.  The vet, according to one of his owners, has every reason to believe he will be fine, and he is going for a follow up, I believe, next week.

                                   The cone cramps his style, but he is a fighter, and will endure bravely.

                                    Thanks to Mary, yes, the Virgin Mary.  I always stop at a statue of her in front of a house on 76th Street, to pray, sending prayers to Cujo.  When I got to the house, someone must have seen me or heard me, and came out to give me an update.  They all know how much I love Cujo.

                                      Let's all wish Cujo a Happy Memorial Day, and a juicy burger!

No comments: