Followers

Friday, May 10, 2019

Time To Welcome A New Reader, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       The follower indicator is up to 91, which means we have a new reader on here to welcome.  Her name is Cecilia Leon, and, Cecilia, my girls and I welcome you warmly.  I don't know how you found your way here, but I am glad you did.  And, as I can tell you, reading this blog goes great with coffee.  Which I always have beside me, as I write.

                                        So welcome to the informative, sometime irreverent world of The Raving Queen.  I hope you find the content interesting, and, please feel free to comment anytime.  I welcome feedback of all kinds.

                                          Time to induct you in with the blog's unofficial theme song--
                                           Deborah Harry, sing "Call Me!"

                                           Enjoy Cecilia, and welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: