Followers

Friday, May 31, 2019

Five Months Down, And Seven To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  It may seem like not much happened during May, but, in a rather understated way, it did.

                                  May was the month of Mary and flowers.  The Feat Of Fatima took place on May 13, commemorating the recently canonized saints Lucia Santos and her cousins, Jacinta and Francisco Marto.  Jacinta is the holiest of the Fatima children.

                                   Mother's Day was celebrated in May, for those who could.  Of course, David and I made our now Classic Cape May trip this month; the highlight was seeing the prostitute and client negotiate at that cheap Grover Cleveland Rest Stop, in Jersey.  And I have my eye on that gorgeous pink house in Cape May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      No movies, or theater, but lots of books.

                                       And my health issues, which I am trying to deal with.

                                       On May 14, I celebrated my 42nd anniversary of my college graduation.  Where has the time gone.

                                          Last Sunday, I finally got David to Positano's for his belated birthday dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          And we visited those two crazy kids, Lynda and Marilyn, in Morris Plains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           So it was a month of understated happenings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            See you next month, in June, when all Hell breaks lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: