Followers

Friday, May 31, 2019

What's Up, Girls?????????????????


                              Darlings, let me tell you, it is tough being diabetic.  My A1C is up again, and so is my weight, so I am doing my morning walk, which is also good for the cardiovascular area, but what a bitch to cry out of bed, earlier than I like.  Maybe if I had Gillian Michaels, America's toughest trainer, to pull me out, or some hot thing like Steven Colbert or Colin Jost, who would have me out of there so fast you would not believe it.

                                So, that is where I have been, dolls.  Doctors, health worries, and an eternal promise of love.  Now, don't let this get out too much--but I PROMISED David, my David, that if he came with me to Dr. Valderama, my neurologist, I would accompany him to--gulp!--"King Kong" on Broadway.  Now, I would have to travel incognito, because I cannot be seen at such a travesty!  I mean, I have my reputation to protect!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Now, David denies that he is not salivating over seeing it, but I knows he wants that, and if that is what he wants, well, I am willing to do it.

                                   Because I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   But I hate Trash Musical Theater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Help me bring those numbers down, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: